The amenities and the location are nice, but the real star of the show at The Links at Mulberry Hill is the high quality of the course design. Our 18-hole course was designed by Ellis Maples. Play at The Links meanders through southern pines, scenic wetlands and adjoining ponds. Our members, guests and visitors can enjoy the par 72 layout that spans 6,483 yards from the championship tees. Before you hit the course, you can sharpen your skills on the the driving range and practice green. Under the careful eye of Lee Souther, golf course superintendent, course improvements are constantly being made to assure a positive experience for golfers at all ability levels. In 2011, following the construction of several new tee boxes throughout the course, The Links at Mulberry Hill was re-measured and re-rated.
- USGA rules govern all play
- Foursomes have right of way
- Allow faster players to play through.
- Please use 90° rule.
- Keep carts on paths around all tees and greens. Return to cart path at least 30 yards from green. Exit fairway at cart signs.
- Keep carts on path on all par 3’s and hole #4. All hazards are played as lateral water hazards unless otherwise marked.
- No personal coolers allowed. All alchohol is to be purchased on-site at the Inner Banks on the Green.
- OB defined by white poles and the following: paved road left of #1, 2, 3, & 18 – paved road behind 11, 14 & 15, paved road right of #15 & 16. Across left side of ponds on 4, 5, 11, 13, & 14. Across right side of pond and ditch on #12. OB stakes on #10 and #18 are for #18 only.
- All markers to center of green.
- Proper golf attire required.